Friday, September 23, 2011

procrastination

Too much work in office, hence I'm procrastinating. My Dad often says this 


"There are two times when people don't work. 
1. When they don't have any work. 
2. When they have too much work and don't know where to begin"


I'm in the second phase and unable to overcome the limiting friction. Need to get started soon!
Phew! Wish me luck.


And, PS: People who haven't commented on my post "My puchka on Janmashtami", I'll consider them as my personal rivals for my life. So, if you do not post something nice on my son's so-cute snaps soon, you'll fall into that category. Even after reading this, if you don't, I'll understand that you mean it."
If you are thinking whether it's a threat or not, be sure, it is a THREAT!


Smiles,
Swati 

No comments:

Post a Comment