Monday, September 19, 2011

Cute Guy

Met a cute guy in office today...
Actually, a team member caught hold of this shy guy and the first girl he could see on his way was me. He brought him near me, and said this is "Ad*****, SV Expert". The guy was so red, you should have seen his face.
Reminded me of college...similar incidence...a shy guy, teased by his friends. :D
I get a hit when I see a guy going red blush. :D My husband is one of them.

Heheheh! You can well imagine what I do to him to get that hit. Love to tease him exactly when he can't take it. Like in public. Now, he's got used to it a bit. So, the fun's fading a lil.

But, today was fun. HAHAHA!

5 comments:

  1. :D :D

    shy men are fun sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Sandeep. You feeling sad coz u can correlate to the guy, hai na? :P

    btw, good morning. Its been ages since u came to blogger. Where have u been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I ??? Naaaa ...I don't think I ever blushed in front of a beautiful girl... Did I ever blush in front of you ?? :-P :-P :-P

    Good Morning.... Don't know , kept your posts marked unread but never got the time to revisit :)... Have been little out of topics too to share on blogger :) But ya definitely need to cook up something soon :)

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe! She needs to 'flirt/tease' with you for u to blush silly! And am sure u wud have in front of ur love interest. U won't realize it, far remove, admit it, so no point arguing :P :)

    Hope u find out sth gud n blog soon. :) All the best

    ReplyDelete