Thursday, February 10, 2011

ohh Love!

Ohhh Love!

When I kept looking for you, kept running behind you all around to come to meet me, you kept evading me.

I cried, I begged, I made a fool of myself all over, but you didn’t budge.

And then I stopped following you, deciding to never look for you again…

Hurt to the core….firm on my decision to not let you into my life again.

And, here you are, hopping joyously back to me, like an innocent child.

Look at the irony, here I am, yet again, taking you back in, with open arms and a smile on my face.

But it seems that this time…our journey together is going to be much longer, more ever-lasting, and much more satisfying than ever before.

Because it’s not me, but you who came looking for me. J

Is this how you can be conquered? Is this all it takes to keep hold of you in life?

Or perhaps you wait till the right time arrives…

Till the right one arrives. J

2 comments: