Monday, February 11, 2013

Pati meherbaan

"pati meherbaan to biwi shaitaan"

Well, my husband is in quite a good mood these days. He has been struggling with a high-intensity release project and has been quite busy since past one month. As obvious, I have been taking care of Anay alone, and handling everything else. His company has also been happy and given him some bonuses. 

So, to make up for the month, or to show his happiness, he's been on a spending spree 'on me' :D

Well, it's not like I didn't need these things and he got me, but well, I didn't need such expensive ones. At least, I wasn't expecting it. 

Ha! It's getting too much for me to digest you can say. :)

So, i get a phone - Samsung Galaxy S3. 
And a new watch - Swatch 

:) :) :)

Hope you understood the caption now! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Good to see people still having a craze for watch... I don't think I wore one after the college exams... have always been using the mobile for that ever since :-D

    Good hubby !!!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a wrist watch is no more for seeing time. It's a jewellery item just like a necklace or bracelet, for ladies :) Get married to get updated! :D :P

      Delete
    2. Too high a price to pay, just to stay updated ..I will rather prefer to read your blog post :-D

      Delete