Monday, July 23, 2012

I wanna cry

I don't know what it is but I'm not feeling good. There's something that is unsettling me. Am not happy and I don't know what's bothering me. I'm not able to put my finger on the problem.
I want to take a day off and go some shopping. Shopping always relieves my nerves. But Tarun doesn't want to go. He's also extremely stressed. He has tremendous work pressure. And, the move to Bangalore is not easy a decision for him, either. To add to his miseries, SIL's MIL is also on Ventilator. Whether Tarun says it or not, I know he's disturbed because of that as well. 
Today, he snapped at me for snapping at him. It happens to us a lot that he comes back home in a bad mood and I was in a bad mood already. But, at least we're together and F2F. So, we resolve it. But, today, we snapped on chat. Bad, worse, worst!

Now, the whole afternoon has passed and the time for me to go home has come but none of us has pinged the other. The reason is also because of work. But, we needed those mending words. 
Now, I'll just have to wait for him to reach home. And, somehow I know he's gonna be late.

Lord! Save us!

2 comments: