Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Live it before it ends!

I started reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, after reading a friend's post about it. While reading the book, I remembered how it was so similar to the book "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. I had read the former a long time ago, perhaps an year or so, ago. Both the books are written by people who know they're about to die in a few months/years time, and wish to make the most of their lives in this departing time.

I always feel very encouraged and charged up after reading these books.
But, in some time, the charge fades away.

I was thinking, what should I do to keep it alive always?

The answer came: Ask yourself every night "Is there anything you wish to do in case you die tomorrow? Is there anything you MUST do right now?"

This way I think I'll always have my priorities right and keep doing things I always wish to do. This may also help me in not worrying too much about the petty issues of life like Work, Relations, House Rent etc.

Hope to remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment